Be a Part of Something Big!
We are a friendly, professional and proactive digital agency which creates stunning digital products. From creating websites to mobile apps, from custom software to custom themes, from plugin development to content generation - we offer only the best. Our team is a mix and match of highly skilled professionals who know, understand and contribute to their relevant field. We are developers, project managers, graphic designers, UI/UX designers, copywriters, SEO experts, and more.
Join our team, sip a coffee, enjoy the music, and let's work together for our growth!
SEO Content Writer
It’s not what we do. It’s who we are. We want to help people live their best lives. That’s why every role at TopNotch supports a greater purpose. And after more than 10 years, we are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our products, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at TopNotch means challenging yourself to always be better. We make a difference in millions of lives every day, including our employees’. And now is the time to make your mark.
Join our team today!
If you are a talented writer that knows how to put your content to work to engage an audience, this may be a good fit for you. The position will be responsible for building content, aligning with strategy and executing across multiple channels. At TopNotch content is king, it will be the way we build relationships and drive our brand. If you are a self starter who is ready to use your craft to drive a business, you are in the right place!
- Create unique, interesting and attention-grabbing content for blogs, articles and submissions for our American clientele.
- Research and provide a profitable SWOT analysis of new and existing clientele.
- Brainstorm and execute new ideas for content generation and strategy for various platforms.
- Understand, analyze and create strategic content for social media platforms to target specific audience.
- Demonstrate an enthusiastic fervency and a can-do attitude to complete tasks within deadlines.
- Communication and commenting on behalf of our clientele on social handles as well as official platforms.
- Be responsible for a streamlined communication between our company, our team and the clients.
- Must have marketing background or understanding of how online marketing work.
- Willing to learn SEO/SMM/SEM.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in content industry and digital marketing.
- Professional proficiency in American English; formal and informal.
- Creative ideas generation in line with trending strategies.
- Ability to deliver tasks within the agreed upon timeframe.
- SEO knowledge and Social Media Marketing plus points.
- Emotionally-intelligent individual, and a great team player.
- Basic knowledge of MS Office, SEO, digital marketing, and trending technologies.
We’re not the traditional agency, we’re a team of leaders in their own respect. You’ll have the ability to grow personally without ceilings. When our team members win, the company wins. We believe in results, not excuses.
We offer top compensation and performance bonuses for this exceptional opportunity.We are seeking an experienced candidate with expertise in Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO), and Search Engine Marketing (SEM).
Job Specification (don't worry we will teach you all this stuff)
SEO Duties and Responsibilities
• Utilize Google Analytics and webmaster tools to track progress
• Create search strategies timelines, calendars, and goals
• Collaborate with social media team to align SEO strategies
• Source keywords for blogs, press releases, social status updates, and campaign needs
• Work with marketing team to implement and deploy strategy plans
• Present SEO effective headlines, body copy, CTAs, and tagging system
• Track site performance and develop new processes to improve
• Encourage and build inbound organic search traffic
• Set up pay-per-click campaigns, ads, and other revenue performers
• Compile and present web analytics data and unique hits to team members and senior leadership to make recommendations and improvements
• Create engaging content with optimal SEO keywords and phrases SEO Requirements And Qualifications
• Bachelor’s (BA or BS) in business, marketing, or related field.
• 1 year or less previous experience in SEO, marketing, or related field
• Good understanding of Google Analytics and other SEO services, online tracking tools, webmaster tools, back-end SEO, and metadata
• Experience in cultivating SEO keywords and phrases to drive web traffic
Must have good knowledge of
On site Seo.
Off site SEO
Lead generation to lead conversion